Today was a day for winding down business before we stop for Christmas (our first break since we launched in June so it's well-earned!) All the work is done so time to get organised for a few days of fun, relaxation and good times.
Where best to start than with a list of my
Top 5 favourite things about Christmas -
- Mulled wine & mince pies - best served with friends & an open fire
- The Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York' & Frankie Goes To Hollywood's 'The Power Of Love'
- Fairy lights - anywhere, everywhere, no such thing as enough!
- Christmas Fairs & Markets - shopping for beautiful handmade things all wrapped up in big coats & scarves
- Chilling out watching cheesy tv & movies - pure festive guilty pleasure!
Please feel free to list your own below ;)
Wishing all our blog readers, customers,
brides & friends all
a very very HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
(Be good - Santa's still watching!)